Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Cowboy Woody Birthday






Wow, what a fun theme to do! With Toy Story being sooooo popular now, I focused more Cowboy Woody than Buzz.

I made my first tiered & fondant cake, I think it came out pretty good for my first try. It was a lot of pressure on this cake as I wanted it extra cute & was learning as I went along.

The tables were covered in bandana & cow print fabrics. His banner was made using jute & knotted bandanas with cut out Western fonted letters for his name.

The kiddos all had cute cowboys hats to wear & a little denim goodie bag to take home. The bags were made from cuting up an old pair of jeans , sewing them into sacks, tied with a bandana print ribbon & a hot glued sherif star on top (loaded with Toy Story items).

Finishing touches included a real hail bay with a saddle, a stick horse, a rocking horse, red & white balloons & a few toy Woody dolls thrown in. Happy 2nd Birthday Little Caleb, I hope you had a rootin tootin day!

No comments:

Post a Comment